Democrats Blaming James Comey! “Hillary Destroyed Party!” 11/18/16

Democrats Blaming James Comey! "Hillary Destroyed Party!" 11/18/16

21 comments for “Democrats Blaming James Comey! “Hillary Destroyed Party!” 11/18/16

1. gail bancer
    November 18, 2016 at 5:56 PM

We want MONEY out of Politics. Support Wolf Pac, they are going to each
    State to overturn Citizens United. A relevant and valuable movement.

2. Angie Pafford
    November 18, 2016 at 6:02 PM

Obama/Trump voter. speculations on the media range from insulting to
    hilarious. a few ppl actually seem to get it, but no one seems to listen to
    those

3. Chriszlaststand
    November 18, 2016 at 6:04 PM

I was waiting for Michelle Obama name to be put out there. She’s a very
    skilled race baiter. Why not? That’s the whole Democratic play book. But
    here’s the thing young blacks aren’t the falling for the lies. However
    young women are at greater risk of deception. They use the misogynist,
    homophobic, anti Islamic, rape, techniques to draw them to the revolution.

4. williaqm sayad
    November 18, 2016 at 7:17 PM

Get Juan Williams out so I can watch ur show he is an idiot

5. Jason Silvestri
    November 18, 2016 at 7:33 PM

Polls were thrown because the media tried to help rig the election. The
    people saw it and came out to vote against the corrupt. Period.

6. Paul Kline
    November 18, 2016 at 7:45 PM

Clinton created her own problems. Juan Williams quit being so stupid blind
    for Democrats.

7. negutron
    November 18, 2016 at 8:01 PM

What a bunch of knownothing gobblins gobbling on about nothing

8. casualchaos1
    November 18, 2016 at 8:12 PM

Plump blonde needs to shut up and have another cheeseburger

9. Racer X
    November 18, 2016 at 8:29 PM

Big issues surrounding the Dems loss, especially immigration, debt, trade,
    jobs, supreme court etc. Dems don’t have Americans best interest at heart.

• Jeannette Johnson
      November 18, 2016 at 8:57 PM

So true, and that’s the reason why they failed, because of their arrogance
      they stay disconnected from the American ppl.

• Racer X
      November 18, 2016 at 9:08 PM

Jeannette Johnson They think playing the victim and pandering to those who
      think they’re victims wins elections. In reality the spew venom with kind
      words and are abhorrent to basic moral laws. How anyone can follow them is
      beyond me.

• Jeannette Johnson
      November 18, 2016 at 9:30 PM

+Racer X it’s beyond me to, I ponder how did it come to this. I grew up in
      the knowledge that their are two types of ppl in this world. Those that
      follow God and those that follow self. The little me rules them, I’m proud
      America wanted to reverse the tide, now rolling it back will be hard work.

• Racer X
      November 18, 2016 at 9:43 PM

Jeannette Johnson agreed, let’s hope this American Brexit is contagious and
      other countries follow suit

10. Jody Sephus (Jodysephus)
    November 18, 2016 at 8:32 PM

Dummies, Trump supporters dont hit the dislike on this one, lol!!

11. BassBreath100
    November 18, 2016 at 9:07 PM

Blame, Ignorance and 0 accountability……welcome to the heart and soul of
    the democrat party!

• bobby czyz
      November 18, 2016 at 9:48 PM

And pay no attention to any law. This is what really pisses people off.

12. Dennis S
    November 18, 2016 at 9:26 PM

Harry Reid is a liar, remember his statements about Romney federal taxes
    liabilities. He needs professional help and meds.

13. DrMoorehen
    November 18, 2016 at 9:34 PM

This is Tripe, even I know this and I’m from the UK!!!!!!
    Drain The Swamp!!!!!!!

14. bobby czyz
    November 18, 2016 at 9:45 PM

I think women are some of the people that hate her the most. My sister
    freaks out if I even mention Hillary. The first woman president is going to
    be Hillary? Oh hail naw

15. Zephyr Starsand
    November 18, 2016 at 9:56 PM

wow talk about slopping the bottom of the sensationalism barrel!!! why does
    anyone give Reid a microphone ?? :P

16. kiddiescripterkiller
    November 18, 2016 at 10:04 PM

Can I have some of the drugs Reid is on? Hillary did it to herself… Comey
    is unbelievable… Really? she purgered herself, had an illegal mail
    server, mailed classified documents on unsecured systems, allowed people
    with no clearance to read and handle classified documents in a non secured
    area and they “don’t” have enough to charge her with… What does she have
    to do? Kill someone… Oh I forgot… she enabled 4 people to be killed in
    Benghazi… Really… she did nothing wrong? Maybe it’s the water in
    Washington… everyone there has to be high not to find any wrong doing…