Donald Trump Rally Virginia Beach 9/6/16: Hillary Clinton is a Disaster!

Donald Trump Rally in Virginia Beach, VA 9/6/16

Donald Trump rallies in Virginia and talks about taking care of out Veterans, National Security, and how Hillary Clinton is a disaster.

Fox News – Donald Trump Rally – Virginia Beach – September 6, 2016

17 comments for “Donald Trump Rally Virginia Beach 9/6/16: Hillary Clinton is a Disaster!

1. Star Dust
    September 6, 2016 at 3:51 PM

What was bad about this speech that you call a Disaster! ?

• rich eldert
      September 6, 2016 at 3:55 PM

It think it was how Hillary Clinton is a disaster, not the speech itself.

• Star Dust
      September 6, 2016 at 3:58 PM

LOL, l read that wrong,, Thanks for correcting my mistake..

2. Simon Inchrist
    September 6, 2016 at 4:05 PM

Trump said it right she is a disaster her husband was a rapist and she
    tried to cover it up the media need to talk about that

• Jason Kolinsky
      September 6, 2016 at 5:31 PM

You tell the truth we need to thank God for what we know going to pray for
      others they may know God have mercy on us

3. Dark Wing Duck
    September 6, 2016 at 4:10 PM

that’s presidential to me

4. Bill Mattison (Willy-Tee)
    September 6, 2016 at 4:37 PM

Why wont anyone asks both of them about the UFO issues> who will lie?

• areyou forreal
      September 6, 2016 at 4:55 PM

there are no ufo,s.its all made up.

• B Sly
      September 6, 2016 at 7:29 PM

try to stay on topic and 1 planet. ‘ufos’ doesn’t really effect way of life
      and the pursuit of happiness but a bad politician can enalave you.

5. The Gman
    September 6, 2016 at 4:43 PM

I’m not bagging Hillary any more, she’s as good as dead to me.

6. ed777ish
    September 6, 2016 at 4:50 PM

I would like to ask the veterans. When you hear advertisements on TV saying
    support our troops. What are they asking? I believe what they are really
    saying is get behind our agenda. I say this because when the people that
    are forced to go over there and fight come back maimed, their lives
    destroyed and have mental PTSD problems, where is the government. Why is
    the government not standing behind them and supporting them then. Because
    the real message is support our invasion of this sovereign nation and in
    the end the people that actually fought and risked their lives don’t
    matter. Think about it. If you want to support the troops then when they
    come back lets support them, not leave them homeless and without care. We
    are deceived by a government that only cares about what they want. The
    people in other country’s and America DO NOT MATTER. Trump’s message is
    different and the establishment doesn’t like it. Lets give him a chance and
    stand behind him. We have a lot to gain and there is much to lose if
    Hitlery Rotten Clinton becomes president. Everything that comes out of her
    mouth is lies, lies and more lies.

7. anthony g
    September 6, 2016 at 4:54 PM

Talk on Points be personable and never forget to make the point clear

8. Aztec Warrior
    September 6, 2016 at 4:56 PM

Trump 2016

9. Anna Wesson Etters
    September 6, 2016 at 5:31 PM

I liked this. I’ll be voting for him. At first it was because I just hate
    Hilary, but the more I hear him the more I genuinely like him.
    I live in Virginia. I agree with him. Why should he condemn Russia? We are
    the one’s who have been the aggressors in Russia! We should condemn Iran. I
    recall how demoralized the US was at the end of the Carter administration.
    When Reagan won, we knew our hostages would be home soon. They were
    released less than 24 hours after Reagan took office.

10. Soren Windahl
    September 6, 2016 at 6:57 PM

This is not about the other candidate. Listen to what he says about our
    veterans, and other statements.

11. Stephen Needham
    September 6, 2016 at 9:00 PM

How anyone could consider voting for H’Ill”ary is beyond me. Keep doing
    what your doing, Mr. Trump. Talk to everyone and let Hitlary float around
    in her drug induced bubble with the balloons you’re so enthralled with.
    Will show you to the home when it’s all over. They have jello on
    fridays!!!!

12. Nevier Fable
    September 6, 2016 at 10:28 PM

trump sure likes to throw up Illuminati hand signs like the 666 hand sign
    at the stationery image before playing this video….I think he’s a puppet
    like the rest of them hes a scam a scape goat and worse a lier….