Bill O’Reilly Super Pissed at James Comey! I DON’T RESPECT YOU ANYMORE!

Bill O'Reilly Super Pissed at James Comey! I DON'T RESPECT YOU ANYMORE! 9/7/16

Bill O'Reilly tells James Comey he no longer respects him because he dumped Hillary Clinton FBI documents on the Hillary Clinton interview on Friday before labor day. Bill O'Reilly says he now suspicious of everything else James Comey has done in the Hillary Clinton investigation.

Fox News – The O'Reilly Factor – Bill O'Reilly Pissed off at James Comey – September 7, 2016

23 comments for “Bill O’Reilly Super Pissed at James Comey! I DON’T RESPECT YOU ANYMORE!

1. Honda Davidson
    September 10, 2016 at 8:50 PM

When Trump wins Hillary will be sent to The Federal Medical
    Center, Carswell (FMC Carswell) it is a United States federal prison in Fort
    Worth, Texas for female inmates of all security levels with special medical
    and
    mental health needs. Hillary’s prison
    job assignment would be the Federal Bureau of Prisons Foundation Ambassador,
    seeking donations for the foundation reliving law abiding citizens of the
    burden of paying for the non-law abiding.

2. Wes Macdonald
    September 10, 2016 at 8:55 PM

ask about the ambulance in Clinton motor cade she is not the president

3. Robert “Rob” S
    September 10, 2016 at 8:57 PM

Comey is a fall guy. it lays with Obama and LORETTA LYNCH

4. Sandi L
    September 10, 2016 at 9:11 PM

Who is above the FBI in your country?

• Ralph McMahan
      September 10, 2016 at 9:15 PM

Department of Justice, ran by an Obama political appointee.

• Sandi L
      September 10, 2016 at 9:37 PM

+Leijona totuus
      I agree God is above all .. But i meant in the justice system obviously the
      FBI have made a mistake, if it was us, we would be in prison

• Leijona totuus
      September 10, 2016 at 9:53 PM

+Sandi L
      They will be Sandi. The Attorney General is the top gun and she( Loretta
      Lynch) has been coerced along with Comey. I am 70 and I have never seen
      anything like this. The entire system is rotten to hell, and we are not
      going to stand for it, I guarantee you. I for one intend to march on DC
      armed if they try to steal the election from Trump. This is exactly why the
      second amendment is necessary. Domestic Enemies. Anyone that has done what
      the Clintons have done should be in prison. Every veteran I know will be
      marching with me, and I think the military will too. They are about 98% for
      Trump. I predict an overwhelming Landslide for Donald. Even some democrats
      are waking up. We are really sick of the Bullshit.
      The Clinton/Bush warlords are going down big time.

5. maggie moore
    September 10, 2016 at 9:17 PM

Obama turned the second debate around against Romney because he was now
    sporting an earpiece. First debate: stutter stutter. Second debate: words,
    real words. Pretty clear why. One can only hope Billary’s earpiece will be
    removed before the first debate with Trump.

• Will Drucker
      September 10, 2016 at 10:24 PM

don’t count on that…she’ll probably have one IN EACH EAR

6. mysteriousjungalist
    September 10, 2016 at 9:18 PM

Does anybody still watch this slow talking, out of touch, elderly
    pandering, left from center, talking head from the dying dinosaur media?!

• Michael Yeager
      September 10, 2016 at 9:49 PM

According to the ratings, he has the #1 watched program ????

7. Lucifer Jones
    September 10, 2016 at 9:37 PM

The strategy of hate. Only goes to prove the USA is full of it. A crooked
    nation on the chopping block.

8. Kathleen Erickson
    September 10, 2016 at 9:47 PM

Yes, Comey is the problem. Comey has been compromised. As the director of
    the FBI it is safe to say the FBI has been compromised. He needs to be
    removed and held accountable for obstruction of justice.

9. John Ratko
    September 10, 2016 at 10:03 PM

Pretty much everyone is wondering how much it took to buy off Comey.

• Will Drucker
      September 10, 2016 at 10:25 PM

the speculation is that he was threatened in the same manner as Bernie/Jane
      Sanders….here’s hoping the next Wikileaks dump reveals a LOT MORE
      regarding this…

• John Ratko
      September 10, 2016 at 10:32 PM

+Will Drucker Well, he’s obviously not an imbecile; so it’s got to be
      crooked – or – dirty and being blackmailed – or – a coward and being
      threatened. Those are the only possibilities.

10. Son of the morning
    September 10, 2016 at 10:04 PM

Hi Bill I just posted a new video.
    There is victory to
    be found in defeat.
    I really tried hard to do a good job
    on my statement.
    I hope you approve.
    Micky.

11. Son of the morning
    September 10, 2016 at 10:06 PM

I know who the statue of liberty is.

12. Son of the morning
    September 10, 2016 at 10:07 PM

I answered a lot of questions in the video.
    I am aware of the questions.

13. jeff parker
    September 10, 2016 at 10:18 PM

funny bill you have been an obutturd suck up for 8 yrs you should on top of
    your desk screaming for the executive branch to be arrested buy the Sargent
    at arms but you suck

14. Ricardo Campos Ricardo
    September 10, 2016 at 10:32 PM

get comey out of FBI

15. christi matyi
    September 10, 2016 at 10:37 PM

Comey told congress there was at least one blackberry reported by HRC staff
    that was destroyed by a hammer.

16. Jim Whitted
    September 10, 2016 at 10:54 PM

Bill, I care about you, and none of us are perfect on this plane of
    existence. I sure like it when you show your honesty. Superman: “Lois, I