Sunday Morning Futures with Maria Bartiromo 9/11/16 full episode: Hillary Clinton faints, Hillary Clinton carried into van, Hillary Clinton email investigation continues and Hillary Clinton's private email server IT guy Bryan Pagliano ordered to testify before congressional Oversight Committee, Hillary Clinton smashed and destroyed blackberry phones with a hammer, Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton polls, Hillary Clinton insults Donald Trump supporters and calls half of them deplorable, Hillary Clinton apologizes for her insulting comments about Donald Trump Supporters.

Fox News – Sunday Morning Futures with Maria Bartiromo – September 11, 2016 – Full Episode

40 comments for “Sunday Morning Futures 9/11/16 Full: Hillary Faints! Clinton Email Investigation Deepens!

1. The Gman
    September 12, 2016 at 2:07 AM

Hillary in one vehicle, her shoe in the other… I guess that’s what
    “presidential” looks like

• Joe Duke
      September 12, 2016 at 2:50 AM

All she needed was a 5 gallon colonic… she’s feeling pretty good right
      about now.

• The Gman
      September 12, 2016 at 3:04 AM

I think a colonic for her is a simple colostomy bag swap over

• Jackson O'Neil
      September 12, 2016 at 3:38 AM

lol, I guess that what they spend our tax money on!

• The Gman
      September 12, 2016 at 4:48 AM

+Jackson O’Neil Thats exactly right Jackson 😉

2. Robert “Rob” S
    September 12, 2016 at 2:19 AM

she HAS Parkinson’s, I know I see it personally, daily

• martha brand
      September 12, 2016 at 9:04 AM

My husband’s dad had parkinsons and he doesn’t think it fits the symptoms
      she’s having. I have a post where a doctor thinks she has vascular dementia
      which fits her symptoms better. A person only lives 3 to 5 years after
      being diagnosed with it. This doctor says she was diagnosed with it about 2
      years ago. She knows she’s too sick to become President. So, the only
      reason she could possibly have for continuing her campaign is selfishness,
      just to be known as the first woman president.

• stoy1000
      September 12, 2016 at 9:27 AM

Your husband has genital warts, do you think Hilary maybe suffering from
      these type of warts on her axe wound?

3. kos15280
    September 12, 2016 at 2:20 AM

Just imagine the reporting if this was Trump..

• David Ackley
      September 12, 2016 at 3:18 AM

I try not to

• John Shay
      September 12, 2016 at 5:27 AM

“Racist candidate faints after insulting people at the 9/11 memorial”.
      Donald Trump has fainted after realizing the pain all his hurtful words
      have caused minorities. Not only is not mentally fit to be president but
      isn’t phsyically fit either. “He doesn’t have the temperment or the stamina
      to lead this country” Debbie Democrat says, “I’m with stupid…I mean
      Hillary”.

• Twiggy Hackett
      September 12, 2016 at 1:39 PM

What pain are you talking about John Shay? Haven’t you heard? Sticks and
      stones can hurt me but words can never hurt me!!! All in this life, have to
      handled, a fact, that we all don’t agreed, and some people simply don’t
      like you. Grow up! Stop fighting against life, it’s gonna kill you.

4. John Klett
    September 12, 2016 at 2:41 AM

Her sickness is mental, she should be in a home with bars.

• martha brand
      September 12, 2016 at 8:53 AM

I totally agree. Hillary Clinton always has to be getting away with
      something. That signals a mental condition of some sort. Needed to be fixed
      withen she was growing up. TOO LATE NOW.

5. Jay Dee
    September 12, 2016 at 2:42 AM

The story I heard was > her shoe curled up at the toes burst into flames &
    blew away like black sand…..

• Jackson O'Neil
      September 12, 2016 at 3:34 AM

Lol, that was very funny, you had me in stitches!

6. FUCKTHESYSTEM70
    September 12, 2016 at 2:53 AM

I steal a pack of bubble gum I go to jail

• bravo streams
      September 12, 2016 at 4:30 AM

if you put the bubblegum in your pocket its a felony, so just keep it in
      your hands visible and it will only be a misdemeanor. I am not saying to
      steal, stealing is wrong.But if you do have the item freely showing.

• FUCKTHESYSTEM70
      September 12, 2016 at 2:22 PM

Trump don’t win its over watch

7. HongLim Tan
    September 12, 2016 at 2:58 AM

Very sick and American best liar protected by fully corrupted gov’t.

• rooster
      September 12, 2016 at 3:22 AM

roger that, it is sad just how corrupt and evil our so-called
      representatives have become

8. dontbedeceived repent
    September 12, 2016 at 3:06 AM

CBS news reported the temperature was 80 degrees with 50% humidity. Over
    heated? Sweltering…. LOL

• fj horn
      September 12, 2016 at 4:38 AM

True…This administration will say anything to protect this woman and
      THEIR jobs

9. Geni Muir
    September 12, 2016 at 3:07 AM

The young girl was a prop so media can show Hillary as being “Great”!?!?

• STEPHANIE ELLIS (Fanny)
      September 12, 2016 at 3:40 AM

She was walking out of Chelsea Apartment on her own and talking compared to
      what we see. Her going into the car and almost falling that was scarey

10. Bill Johnson
    September 12, 2016 at 3:50 AM

FOX IS NOT TRULY AGAINST CLINTON EITHER

11. Brain Warper
    September 12, 2016 at 4:05 AM

Why won’t she just die already!

12. Martin Jurgensen
    September 12, 2016 at 5:02 AM

Put her in a wheel chair and gag her .Then put what she says on a big lie
    screen for everyone to watch.

13. Jose Dipre
    September 12, 2016 at 5:07 AM

I don’t want her to die of a sickness. I want her to be sentence to prison
    for lying under oath and all the illegal stuff shes done. she belongs
    behind bars she is not above the law nor is she better than any of us

• martha brand
      September 12, 2016 at 8:58 AM

That’s the way it should be. Even if she did go to prison, I don’t think it
      would be for long. I think only God can take care of this problem. That is
      through her health. I listened to a post about her having vascular
      dementia. It is a disease where a person after being diagnosed with it only
      lasts 3 to 5 years. She apparently, according to this post I have on my
      page, was diagnosed with it a couple of years ago. So she may only have a
      year to live, possibly. She is constantly showing a health problem wherever
      she goes.

• Manelic Valtierrez
      September 12, 2016 at 12:28 PM

she’s worse than us who know all she has done is wrong and needs to be
      imprisoned for her crimes, lock down

14. John Shay
    September 12, 2016 at 5:19 AM

Yes she might have pneumonia but that’s not the cause of what happened,
    they all knew exactly what was going on, no one thought to rush her to the
    hospital? Nope! The reason is because everyone around her even secret
    service know she has some other medical problem. I feel bad for her and I
    don’t wish either candidate to suffer from neurological illness but this is
    really going to hurt her for the election. She should drop out and let
    Bernie take her place.

15. Stewart Mckay
    September 12, 2016 at 6:17 AM

She was the only one wearing sunglasses? overheated why wear that big blue
    jacket…cover up

16. Phil H
    September 12, 2016 at 6:56 AM

Maybe she felt somewhat connected and responsible for 911 and couldn’t wait
    to get out of there?

• martha brand
      September 12, 2016 at 9:09 AM

Are you kidding. After all the scandals she has and continues to be in. She
      has no conscience. Especially since she continues to lie about Trump. Trump
      is just telling the obvious truth about Hillary, but she constantly twists
      everything he says into oblivion.

17. Andrew Bartello
    September 12, 2016 at 7:33 AM

I’m a diplorable. Go Trump Go

18. jjjjbuddy
    September 12, 2016 at 10:13 AM

over heat at 95 not 75, lying bullshit artists. STOP THE STEAL, TRUMP! 16

• AMcho
      September 12, 2016 at 4:07 PM

I really do NOT like Hilary — and I’ll be voting for Trump — but people
      do get heat sickness at lower temps. Depends on hydration levels, amount of
      clothing, even the color of the clothes, sometimes. That being said, I
      totally believe they’re lying about her health. Something’s definitely
      wrong!

19. Wendy Ferguson
    September 12, 2016 at 12:43 PM

It is all a great sham, this is to say “Oh I cannot stand now because I am
    sick” THAT IS WHEN JULIAN COMES WITH THE EMAILS!!!! She is preparing to
    have a way out NOTHING MORE. I bet when she does slink out the very next
    day she will be back to normal (if normal is what you call her!)

20. Serena Smith
    September 12, 2016 at 9:25 PM

1. Its nothing
    2. Its allergies
    3. Its overheating
    4. Its pneumonia
    5. Its dehydration due to pneumonia medication

She is fine and feelin great. She looks great.