Newt Gingrich Tells Off Megyn Kelly! PISSED OFF! 10/25/16

Newt Gingrich Tells Off Megyn Kelly! Pissed Off! 10/25/16

The Kelly File – October 25, 2016 – Newt Gingrich gets pissed at Megyn Kelly and tells her off

19 comments for “Newt Gingrich Tells Off Megyn Kelly! PISSED OFF! 10/25/16

1. SomeGirls
    October 26, 2016 at 2:22 AM

wtf- I will not watch ANY fox news especially Megyn Kelly with her new
    nose, hairdo and lisp

2. scorpio 21489
    October 26, 2016 at 2:44 AM

Hey Megyn…your bias is astounding! I wouldn’t hire you to defend my dog
    for shitting on the neighbor’s lawn! Newt is absolutely correct. You are
    obsessed with sex…go see Bill, he’ll take care of you…and the Hillary
    will help you cover it up!

3. Bear Smith
    October 26, 2016 at 2:54 AM

Pathetic. I’ll be glad for this episode in American history to be over.
    Hopefully Trump will win it. If not, as a country we’re doomed.

4. L'homme gallant
    October 26, 2016 at 5:18 AM

As I watch this clip, I keep asking myself if this entire segment was not
    in fact completely scripted. Are these two truely sincere, or merely pawns
    in a pathetic chess game designed to entertain rather than inform the
    viewer? Is it just me, or is there a ground swell of cynicism rising among
    the electorate? I’m waiting for a commercial from Proctor and Gamble as
    this entire soap opera unfolds while a treasonous, criminal cabal uses
    “journalism” to propagandise. Saul Alinski must be proud at this moment.
    IMHO, the American National Socialist Party can NOW rightfully replace what
    was once known as the DNC.

5. Billie Davis
    October 26, 2016 at 11:54 AM

And this is the reason i banned you from my television Kelly.

• CraftyNana
      October 26, 2016 at 4:49 PM

Billie Davis 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

6. james carter
    October 26, 2016 at 12:02 PM

she doesn’t want to take sides but she said that he is a
    predator!….sounds like you took a side to me. still didn’t say if she or
    the rest of the women in America are ok with Bill Clinton being an actual
    Rapist living in the white house…

7. Gini Mercurio
    October 26, 2016 at 12:13 PM

YOU ARE SO BOUGHT AND PAID FOR YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO WOMEN. YOU ARE TRASH
    IN THE HUMAN RACE.

8. SaveMe Foley
    October 26, 2016 at 12:23 PM

blk guy for Trump 2016

9. C. A.
    October 26, 2016 at 1:14 PM

She just lost

10. heafy
    October 26, 2016 at 1:41 PM

the ice queen and the newt

11. judy blue
    October 26, 2016 at 1:45 PM

Meg-GYNA lies

12. G Nelson
    October 26, 2016 at 2:05 PM

In closing STFU Kelly. CLINTON IS PROVEN TO BE A SEXUAL PREDATOR!

13. CraftyNana
    October 26, 2016 at 4:34 PM

Later Snatchy Kelly! You sold yourself out! Hope people boycott your show.
    I’m never watching another YouTube video with that B in it

14. Tom Mix
    October 26, 2016 at 6:25 PM

megan, you are beautifull, but sooo evil, just like a shining apple, with
    worms inside.

15. petvesta
    October 26, 2016 at 8:56 PM

And the winner is….Newt! I wonder what the Clinton’s have promised Megan
    Kelly for her defense of the most corrupt couple in US History?

16. Paul Bras
    October 26, 2016 at 9:00 PM

They both got a little over heated in the clip. Megan Kelly does have her
    good moments, like last week with Donna Brasil. Calling Trump a sexual
    predator in relation to the tape on the bus is a straight adaptation from
    the MSM and very unwise of Megan to adopt, further while I can understand
    her not wanting to play Newt’s flute and quote after him that Bill Clinton
    is a sexual predator, Newt put her in a position of outright refusal.
    Given, among Fox News viewership, Newt’s respect and the enormous support
    for Donald Trump, this bit will hurt her popularity even more. She has been
    testy since her ratings are dropping, she, on air, after the last debate
    made a comment that suggested that Sean Hennity is not a real journalist.
    That combined with other very subtle nuances heard from other Fox News
    anchors suggest that behind the scenes they are loosing a little grip on
    professional discipline. Is it the change in leadership?

17. nagra bagra
    October 26, 2016 at 9:15 PM

Can’t stand this self righteous witch!!

18. Willard
    October 26, 2016 at 10:11 PM

Gingrich won that one!! And Kelly finally shows her true colors.