Hillary Supporter Can’t Accept She Lost- Goes Nuts on Live TV 11/9/16

Hillary Supporter Can't Accept She Lost- Goes Nuts on Live TV 11/9/16

During a Donald Trump protest a Hillary Clinton supporter just can't accept that Hillary Clinton lost the election to Donald Trump and panics on live tv. He says Hillary Clinton is a lawyer and should just walk into the Supreme Court and sue the United States to win the election. The Hillary Clinton supporter almost has a nervous break down, but after releasing all he had to say he was able to make it through in the end.

Hillary Clinton supporter goes crazy – November 9, 2016

33 comments for “Hillary Supporter Can’t Accept She Lost- Goes Nuts on Live TV 11/9/16

1. chris provinsal
    November 10, 2016 at 12:57 AM

Wow the protests are drawing bigger crowds than Hillary rally’s. lol

• xCalkeryZERO
      November 10, 2016 at 8:00 AM

that is what happens when loving, tolerant, accepting, open-minded, honest,
      college educated, communist libs don’t get their way.

• xCalkeryZERO
      November 10, 2016 at 9:31 AM

im 28 live at home, despite having very good scholarships and graduating
      with honors i got 50k in debt. I have been denied about 75 job
      opportunities, my internship didnt write me a letter of recommendation my
      senior year, i didnt get any awards or commendations. You dont see me out
      on the street corner burning effigies and yelling “not my president” the
      truth is the government dont owe me anything, the private sector doesn’t
      owe me anything, we have to earn everything we have and that is the way it
      should be. But trade deals like NAFTA and TPP, racist liberal programs,
      make it nearly impossible for educated people to find meaningful work. I
      love my bookstore but id love making $60,000 + more

• Jan Johnson
      November 10, 2016 at 10:00 AM

xCalkeryZERO That is great! You will go far in life! I wasn’t given that
      chance in life. I’m 53 been a trucker for 20 years . I’ve seen my country
      fall to its knees now it’s time to dust our butts off and get to work. We
      maybe down but will not exspect defeat! America little towns needs
      everyone’s help. The unemployment is so bad. think god your working.

• xCalkeryZERO
      November 10, 2016 at 10:23 AM

So much truth Jan.

2. Jayson SG
    November 10, 2016 at 1:10 AM

bet if they got nuked the next day, they would of been still crying. this
    was going to be ww3 or this and I am glad I am not seeing nukes fall from
    the sky.

• Ricqi Gianopoulos
      November 10, 2016 at 3:18 AM

Jayson SG They have no idea, totally brain washed

3. Michael Considine
    November 10, 2016 at 1:12 AM

I’m protesting the fact that I’m out of goddamn beer!

• Joshua Garbe
      November 10, 2016 at 1:41 AM

Michael Considine take it to the Supreme Court!!

• Natty Bumppo
      November 10, 2016 at 5:15 PM

Michael Considine i did that one time,damit man.

GO PRESIDENT TRUMP GO

4. MrRednexus
    November 10, 2016 at 1:15 AM

too much kool-aid for that white guy

• NeoZetetic (formerly lovesbeing)
      November 10, 2016 at 8:05 AM

skype not white

5. Aleksander Henzel Henßel
    November 10, 2016 at 1:16 AM

2:52
    Cameraman in the role of a passer-by
    beauty manipulation.
    I hope people will see that the media is a powerful weapon of the elite.

• Adam Griffin
      November 10, 2016 at 1:25 AM

Aleksander Henzel Henßel Yeah I think the Anchor accidentally revealed his
      identity lol.

6. Chriszlaststand
    November 10, 2016 at 1:16 AM

Brian knows that guy is a actor. This is part of the problem. CNN can’t be
    trusted. The phony racist word does not fly in the face of the truth. CNN
    needs to close its doors. They spread hate and disinformation propaganda.
    Shut it down.

• Trout Hunter
      November 10, 2016 at 3:46 AM

yep, and how about asking people somewhere else than NY or Cali..lol..it’s
      so obvious what CNN is doing

• xCalkeryZERO
      November 10, 2016 at 8:11 AM

Yeah I agree. This is why HGTV and Adult Swim get better ratings on TV than
      CNN, FOX, and MSNBC. This is why the NYT and WSJ both were down nearly 96%
      last quarter. Its crisis actors and planted reporters that are out on the
      street hyping up these drug addict communists who claim to be liberals, who
      are liberal about nothing and communist about everything.

7. John S
    November 10, 2016 at 2:26 AM

Wow. That guy is a nut and doesn’t understand how our Electoral Process
    works.

• xCalkeryZERO
      November 10, 2016 at 8:13 AM

We don’t count the popular vote because Hillary and Timmy-boy would be
      xeroxing and stuffing ballots for weeks leading up to the election. I can
      see why that would be beneficial to him.

8. ProfesserNutButter
    November 10, 2016 at 3:44 AM

Hahahahaha racist is going to mean nothing come 2017.

• Carol Secret
      November 10, 2016 at 7:10 AM

Dude, look up all the voting fraud videos, she did not win the overall vote
      legitimately!!!

• xCalkeryZERO
      November 10, 2016 at 8:02 AM

these libs don’t know what liberal means. And I am sure “activists” like
      Van Jones aren’t helping. These kids need some real education. I am lucky
      to have gotten my education at a private institution, outside of liberal
      city walls.

9. Jan Johnson
    November 10, 2016 at 3:50 AM

These are the illegals and there ankers babies how are not in the country
    legally. They have been told over n over to get there green cards or file
    for citizenship. They don’t comply with the laws.

• Jan Johnson
      November 10, 2016 at 3:57 AM

They been lead to believe that we are going to have open boarders so they
      don’t have to comply with the law. guess what anker babies yes your parents
      and friends do have to obey all the laws not just the ones You want to.

10. peter wickham
    November 10, 2016 at 4:46 AM

THIS CONFUSION AND ANGER IS THE FAULT OF THE MSM!!!!

11. Lou Eckert
    November 10, 2016 at 6:51 AM

WTF, I have to WORK to help make America great again? That’s not FAIR!

• Mole
      November 10, 2016 at 11:52 AM

It is better to get welfare. I know!

12. Taxman SUX
    November 10, 2016 at 7:29 AM

These illegals and students need to be brought to heel

13. Debra Milton
    November 10, 2016 at 7:52 AM

How could the educated be so uneducated..

14. Jayme Thorpe
    November 10, 2016 at 11:06 AM

Clinton supporters were all about the electoral college when Bernie had the
    popular vote, but not in the Presidential election – What?! ‘Hillary should
    sue the United States’ yawwwwwnn

15. SoGladUCame
    November 10, 2016 at 11:12 AM

Waaaaaaa….. butthurt.

16. Mole
    November 10, 2016 at 1:53 PM

I don’t need Hilary. OK? Got the point? Good. Go home and don’t cry.

17. Chris Strobel
    November 10, 2016 at 6:15 PM

What an ignorant brain washed fool ….. Lord have mercy and save this man
    in Jesus name .. Amen