- See ‘Star Wars’ legend react to CNN anchor’s Darth Vader impression
- ‘Hostage taking’: Putin critic on WSJ reporter’s arrest in Russia
- CNN fact-checks Trump’s statements following indictment
- ‘I wish you well’: Gwyneth Paltrow’s parting words at trial go viral
- Hear Pope joke with CNN correspondent after hospital stay
It was totally just an accident guys
2 major historical sites burnt this year.
50+ churches burned in France over past 2 years. Just a hunch, but maybe start looking for culprits in slums surrounding Paris.
Chinese protesters, everywhere!
France are the rulers of the world.
Oh the Russians again? Or did trump fly over and set the fire?
Flames of peace
Easy to identify who is behind them , just can’t say as that’s a crime these days
The west should not and will no fight for France again. They have set them self up to fall again. This ends now