- Chronic stress: How to spot the symptoms | USA TODAY
- Yoshino cherry blossoms reach peak bloom at Washington’s Tidal Basin | USA TODAY
- Good deal, or bad? Panel breaks down Rogers-Shaw merger | Power Play with Vassy Kapelos
- Is the 2023 federal budget a liability for the Liberals? | Powerplay with Vassy Kapelos
- Police: Eight bodies pulled from St. Lawrence river were migrants trying to enter the U.S. illegally
the hotels are meant to be unpleasant to discourage non essential travel
This is all about SCAPGOATING travellers ,for governement failure .Those confinement “hotels” will become soon clusters ofCovid-19″ outbrakes . That was allready happened in Australia before causing more death and Public Hearing…..
No a hotel you overpaid for is not meant to be unpleasant, it’s the government who’s incompetent.
Disgusting nobody should be treated like that.
Let the wimpy virus run its course.
Don’t use my safety as an excuse for violating rights of others. I’m an adult I can take care of my own health thanks.
The RCMP are investigating the sexual assault allegations huh ? This is the very same RCMP organization where misogyny and sexual assaults are rampant and not taken seriously so how can they possibly be competent in investigating the alleged sexual assaults of these poor women ?!!
Yes. Cancel those horror stories to be before worse happens