- ‘F*** off’: Brian Cox reveals origin of ‘Succession’ character’s catchphrase
- A giant blob of seaweed is headed to Florida. Here’s why it’s not like a red tide
- How Chinese citizens are reacting to Xi’s visiting Putin
- Body of teenager found dead near Murdaugh home to be exhumed
- AI expert reveals his ‘single greatest fear’ about the technology
Can you say statue of limitations.. lawsuits . How can you prove it
It’ll be their word against the establishment and they won’t be talking.
The citizens of every NHL city should sue the NHL and all the billionaire owners for being forced to fund all the new rinks…no vote..no say in the matter..just pay for all of these new rinks on your property-taxes for the next 25 years..how is it even legal? Corruption exists and its alive and well in every NHL city.