28 Comments on "Colliding galaxies formed ‘cosmic ring of fire,’ scientists say"

  1. Okay im 2nd

  2. A much needed minute of distraction 🙌💯☄️💥

  3. Tinnitia Griffith | May 27, 2020 at 10:32 PM | Reply

    Im 3rd yay

  4. Mikael Rivacov | May 27, 2020 at 10:33 PM | Reply

    … In their imagination.

  5. Amazing how you can see 11 billion years ago.

  6. Nice cartoon!

  7. shermane callahan | May 27, 2020 at 10:36 PM | Reply

    Wtf

  8. Soren Ingram | May 27, 2020 at 10:36 PM | Reply

    Can you imagine being an astronomer in one of those systems discovering the oncoming maelstrom …

  9. Imagine all (if any) of the lives killed by the collision, makes one re-think how little we are in the universe

  10. Would ya look at that!

  11. What do flatearthers think of this?

  12. Rose FabFour | May 27, 2020 at 10:39 PM | Reply

    damn, this is cool.

  13. Jared Caldwell | May 27, 2020 at 10:40 PM | Reply

    #ResearchFlatEarth

  14. Timothy L. ove | May 27, 2020 at 10:42 PM | Reply

    How many of those Stars so far away actually still exist, and how would you know

  15. That’s amazing. Thanks for sharing CNN.

  16. The coolest part of being an astronomer is that you can make up whatever you want about the tiny sky dots and as long as you create a neat animation everyone else will just go “Wowwwww.”

  17. 🏜️₲ɾɑղԵॐ𝅗𝅥 | May 27, 2020 at 10:45 PM | Reply

    Many ppl don’t even know that galaxies & stars only make up 4% of the universe. The other 96% is made up of things that are of higher frequencies & are beyond our discernment.

  18. Mazinger and Minerva | May 27, 2020 at 10:47 PM | Reply

    Beautiful 😍

  19. SagittariusBoomBamPOW SheDidThat | May 27, 2020 at 10:52 PM | Reply

    💓🔥💓🔥⭐

  20. K.J. Hallingswest | May 27, 2020 at 10:53 PM | Reply

    I fell in…..

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.