- Trump holds rally in Waco on 30th anniversary of deadly Branch Davidian siege
- Video shows tornado destruction in Rolling Fork, Mississippi
- Russia expert decodes Putin’s threat to place nuclear weapons next door to Ukraine
- Drone footage shows ‘utter devastation’ after tornado slams Mississippi
- Gwyneth Paltrow asked about Taylor Swift during civil trial
Republicans are racists, you can’t expect them to apologize on what they campaign on.
The rest of the world sees that, I’m British and I can see it! Why can’t they?
Does anyone know what issues he running on pls?
i’m not sure “civility” is what will bring ppl to the ballot box
I will tell you as someone from Montana- I just now heard he is running and he embodies a lot of what Montanans value, people who will speak up regarding issues, someone who knows hardship and values both lives and actual change.
If he is willing to bring change and offers some good policies, he will be able to win hands down. The fact that he is the mayor of the capital which although leans democratic compared to most of Montana his military record and out of country history is very valuable in the race. John Tester is similar although in a different way- farmhand and lost fingers during farming. He was relatable and embodied what we wanted.
It was a 3 minute clip obviously he has other policies
Lol joe just cut him off at the end. Seems like a worthwhile candidate.
VOTE Blue!! Diversity is beautiful and is our strength
GOP should try to 3D Print some Bal*s. 🤔Hmmm
He sounds like a good guy. He seems to approach all this with a level head and talk real honestly. I hope he wins. He also has a cool voice haha.
Does he have any kind of plan other than calling people racist?
The GOP IS DEAD!!!!!