- See ‘Star Wars’ legend react to CNN anchor’s Darth Vader impression
- ‘Hostage taking’: Putin critic on WSJ reporter’s arrest in Russia
- CNN fact-checks Trump’s statements following indictment
- ‘I wish you well’: Gwyneth Paltrow’s parting words at trial go viral
- Hear Pope joke with CNN correspondent after hospital stay
Trudeau loves china
You hate China? Indian hate you?
Why because Canada started it and now wants to play victim?
Most likely death.
Trade them straight across for Trudeau and Tam they like China better than Canada anyways
Canada is baby Naive without teeth
Time to start dropping bombs. Too bad PE Trudeau got rid of our nukes in 1984.
Dropping two Breast? Service to America bozo? Hahahahaha
Nuclear weapons previously hosted in Canada were under the control of United States military. No Canadian govt had the right to decide when and where it could be used against. Even if Canadian continued to agree to host nuclear missiles that rule would not change.
This is just the start after Huawei lost 5g in Canada.
Well, who didn’t see this coming?
We just signed the death warrant for the michaels period and there’s plenty to follow