- Chronic stress: How to spot the symptoms | USA TODAY
- Yoshino cherry blossoms reach peak bloom at Washington’s Tidal Basin | USA TODAY
- Good deal, or bad? Panel breaks down Rogers-Shaw merger | Power Play with Vassy Kapelos
- Is the 2023 federal budget a liability for the Liberals? | Powerplay with Vassy Kapelos
- Police: Eight bodies pulled from St. Lawrence river were migrants trying to enter the U.S. illegally
I am a confirmed Liberal, but this Gang in office are just doing a soft shoe pedal on so many fronts. Justice, Climate, and Transportation to name a few. Now Aboriginal Services. Being a proud Canadian takes a stronger leader than one who gets home and puts a Sophie touch on everything.
How does any government deal with indigenous that threaten?