Michigan Governor Concerned About Health Risks From Trump Rally | Morning Joe | MSNBC

Michigan Governor Concerned About Health Risks From Trump Rally | Morning Joe | MSNBC 1

 

Both Joe Biden and the president are set to campaign in Michigan this week. Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, D-Mich., joins Morning Joe to discuss her concerns about Trump rallies, which often feature little mask wearing or social distancing. Aired on 09/09/2020.
» Subscribe to MSNBC:

MSNBC delivers breaking news, in-depth analysis of politics headlines, as well as commentary and informed perspectives. Find video clips and segments from The Rachel Maddow Show, Morning Joe, Meet the Press Daily, The Beat with Ari Melber, Deadline: White House with Nicolle Wallace, Hardball, All In, Last Word, 11th Hour, and more.

Connect with MSNBC Online
Visit msnbc.com:
Subscribe to MSNBC Newsletter:
Find MSNBC on Facebook:
Follow MSNBC on Twitter:
Follow MSNBC on Instagram:

Michigan Governor Concerned About Health Risks From Trump Rally | Morning Joe | MSNBC

50 Comments on "Michigan Governor Concerned About Health Risks From Trump Rally | Morning Joe | MSNBC"

  1. Michigan Gov is well spoken and doing a great job controlling covid in her state. Other’s should take notes, but they are too busy brown nosing the big orange man. 🙁

  2. Samuel Merchante | September 9, 2020 at 10:08 AM | Reply

    What the hospitals and Governors should do is Sue the Trump Admisnistration to paid the bill of the hospitals

  3. Go get ’em, Governor Gretchen!!!

    • You should be worried about the new vaccination being compulsory pushed by Democrats, the entire European continent is protesting against mass vaccination and lockdowns!

    • @Victoria Biggs Right. And not worry about Trump killing 193,000 people and then some more, with no comprehensive plan in sight. Brainwash Baby!!!!!!!!!

    • Jay Roy Sims Call China and find out why was this virus unleashed. Blaming one person who demonstrated leadership and commitment is pretty pathetic! You probably blaming your parents for you lack of intellect, which you are probably right since intellect is genetically encoded.

    • @Victoria Biggs In case you never heard, the President is the leader of the country. He may have to get approval of Congress, but HE INITIATES POLICy. Maybe you should mind YOUR intellect.

    • @Victoria Biggs And you’re a sucker and a loser if you still follow a man who admitted he downplayed what he called “deadly stuff”.

  4. Daniel Schaeffer | September 9, 2020 at 10:32 AM | Reply

    The death of Herman Cain taught these people nothing.

  5. That aint what worries her about them.

  6. Vote Early. Keep your Ballot Receipt And Track Your Vote.

  7. America it’s time for a restraining order.

  8. To all Christians out there.

    “Do unto others as you would have done unto you”. God

  9. No new cases today! Well Done! Awesome Lady!

  10. I guess putting covid patients back into nursing homes wasn’t a concern.

  11. Another Goddess/Savior. Gretchen is Brilliant, Beautiful, and Compassionate. We need more leaders like her and Joe, and Kamala. Biden/Harris 2020.

  12. I guess having people riot is good to go to for covid, but a trump rally? Democrats: no no no

  13. It’s up to the 60% to save Democracy. The other 40% are never going to get it.VOTE!!

  14. she wasnt so concerned with protests..the media lied about sturgus bike rally too….media said 250,000 new cases of the wuhun virus, but in reality it was only 250…im surprised anyone believes the lying msdnc..keep lying gretchen

  15. now the dems are saying that schools should be able to open after the elections…it’s gonna be a miracle fokes !!!

  16. Why does Whitmer care? She’s okay with endangering the lives of senior citizens

  17. Scary Just has makeup and hair done!
    Hmmmm

  18. NO GOVERNOR WHO CARES FOR THEIR CITIZENS WOULD ALLOW ANY UNMASKED RALLIES IN THEIR STATE!!!

  19. How’s that fence around your residence coming along?

  20. A large percent of Michigans covid deaths were from nursing homes because thats where the gretch was sending covid positive patients.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.