New COVID-19 restrictions in Manitoba | Watch the full update 1

New COVID-19 restrictions in Manitoba | Watch the full update

 

Dr. Brent Roussin shares the latest COVID-19 modelling data before announcing new restrictions for the province.

Subscribe to CTV News to watch more videos:

Connect with CTV News:
For the latest news visit:
For a full video offering visit the CTV News Network:
CTV News on Facebook:
CTV News on Twitter:
Watch CTV News on Twitter:
CTV News on Google+:
CTV News on Instagram:
CTV News on Pinterest:


CTV News is Canada's most-watched news organization both locally and nationally, and has a network of national, international, and local news operations.

16 comments

  1. Modelling???? Hospital beds occupy less than 2% covid patients. Can we talk about the other 98% of hospitalizations not related to covid?

  2. What percentage of ICU beds are occupied with covid patients? If we’re basing continued restrictions on “preventing our healthcare system from being overwhelmed” then you need to include that stat.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.