President Biden Clarifies Infrastructure Stance To Save The Deal 1

President Biden Clarifies Infrastructure Stance To Save The Deal

 

The bipartisan infrastructure deal appeared to be moving forward once again on Sunday according to reports. The Morning Joe panel discusses.

» Subscribe to MSNBC:

About: MSNBC is the premier destination for in-depth analysis of daily headlines, insightful political commentary and informed perspectives. Reaching more than 95 million households worldwide, MSNBC offers a full schedule of live news coverage, political opinions and award-winning documentary programming — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Connect with MSNBC Online
Visit msnbc.com:
Subscribe to MSNBC Newsletter: MSNBC.com/NewslettersYouTube
Find MSNBC on Facebook:
Follow MSNBC on Twitter:
Follow MSNBC on Instagram:

President Biden Clarifies Infrastructure Stance To Save The Deal

27 comments

  1. The Republicans just got outmaneuvered, had they put human infrastructure elements into their bill the Democrats would be hard-pressed to create a second bill that did not have duplication of effort. The Republicans are completely unable to hedge on their bets and someone like Joe who has worked the Senate reminds me of Lyndon Johnson.

  2. What about SSI/SSDI reforms getting done. Why wont they talk .about the reform bill. We voted for the reform bill, it.got.the Democrats in cotrol. Why are we being forgotten. We need it now.

  3. Biden’s not capable of clarifying ANYTHING! “The bottom line is” TOTAL CONFUSION! Especially in his brain

  4. Why is there so many dislikes when i see Biden in these videos? Just wondering i just want an answer.

  5. You forgot to add the rest of the title. It’s supposed to read “Biden clarifies Infrastructure Stance to save bill *and Bankrupt the Middle Class”*

    1. I understand why you are mad about that but did you now that the 1% of rich pay for approx 30% of all overall taxes. While the rest pay 70%. So in reality they do get taxed and pay more. Not disagreeing with you but they do pay their taxes and a lot more than the average person.

  6. Investing in crypto now should be in every wise individuals list, in some months time you’ll be ecstatic with the decision you made today.

    1. Seen a lot of story about him, he must be honest and for people to talk this good about him

  7. at the given time im pulling over the infrastructure deal ive specifically lost all over some toxic damage (with the biggest cliffs)

  8. I’ve never seen a president so dependent on cheat cards. Even then his statements are almost incomprehensible. What an embarrassment. I hope the Israeli president understands THIS was not our choice…..it is a farce. Can you believe the amount of energy the handlers took trying to shut biden down after his photo op with his Israeli counterpart. I noticed biden was the only one holding notes. What a dimented joke.

  9. Oh, lookee, the silly troll farm targeted this video. How cute. Maybe next they’ll stage another attempted insurrection.

  10. «The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which GOD gave unto Him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:
    Who bare record of the word of GOD, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.
    Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.»

    [Revelation Chapter 1:1-3]

    Jakub.

  11. Why would anyone trust what Biden just said. I expect Biden to say while signing the bill, we will now start working on part 2.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.