- Poilievre calls on Singh to ‘stand up for the truth’ of Canadians
- Freeland warns of ‘turbulent’ times for the global economy #shorts #news
- Putin needs to prove to the world that he still has support with Xi visit | Military analyst
- Mass stabbing at Nova Scotia high school leaves three people injured, one in custody
- Lost WWII anti-ship mine blown up in Croatia #shorts
The horse drawn hearse was beautiful.
No mo watermelon fo u!!!
Please, what was your point in making this comment? Just trying to be funny?
My she rest easy. My sympathies to her family and friends, and I hope they find peace.
I f we could do this for all suicides in Toronto it would go a long way to draw attention to the scourge of suicide.
It was not a suicide though….
@Arieyeh Jamila but it was
Arieyeh Jamila she fell
RIP REGIS 🙏
They will do what they did in the NS shooting. Throw it under the rug, like the RCMP wasn’t to blame
Look at the case of Stephanie Pantalone whose life ended at the hands of Calgary police, at the bottom of a balcony and she absolutely did not commit suicide. Even more disturbing case imo RIP
Put more money into mental health, cops aren’t therapist or social workers. If Canada front loads health care for children- fix them before they are broken.