- ‘F*** off’: Brian Cox reveals origin of ‘Succession’ character’s catchphrase
- A giant blob of seaweed is headed to Florida. Here’s why it’s not like a red tide
- How Chinese citizens are reacting to Xi’s visiting Putin
- Body of teenager found dead near Murdaugh home to be exhumed
- AI expert reveals his ‘single greatest fear’ about the technology
They Feed him too much curry lol
I hope they don’t eat him!
I’m sure its already digested. That was the seasoning on it that you were looking at.. curry.
@Leonel Fonseca 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💯👍
Most Indians are vegetarians and the remaining just eat chicken or goat or fish meat… they don’t eat wild animals..
Not rare! All turtles are yellow, right? I have 6 of these.
Its atleast found in india if it was in china then it would be on plate dressed by mustard dressing
Hope it ‘stays safe’ ‘wears a mask’ & ‘practises social distancing’ Wouldn’t want it to get the Convid. LOL
Just watched a video where an Asian lady eats these turtles. Really gross. But I bet she’s eyeballing this one like mmmmm
Looks like it was given heavy dosage of GAO muttr
Tonight rare yellow turtle dies of covid-19…