- Bakhmut has turned into a ‘slaughter-fest for the Russians,’ top US general says
- See adorable cheetah cubs born in India for the first time in 70 years
- Trump cozies up to Putin, says Russia will take over Ukraine
- ‘The gloves are off’: American reporter arrested in Russia on spying charges
- This company hopes to mine platinum from asteroids
This sounds illegal and unmanageable.
Government workers paid much much less especially two face trudoh
Doesn’t make sense…businesses actually save money on office space.
“Experts”….I wonder where all these experts are. If someone’s telling me they’re an “expert” in something that’s the tell they only know what they’re told
If the same work is getting done then the salary should be the same.
Mind you – Mark Zuckerberg probably needs the money more.
All in the plan
And so it starts. Forget about the cost savings companies will benefit But now trying to squeeze that extra greed from the workforce.
Businesses save on rent, property taxes, heat, hydro, internet, water, maintenance… but yea… workers should be paid less because of it.
Corporate greed at its finest right here!
Perhaps products that were only made by robots should also cost less than those made by real humans.