Subscribe to CTV News to watch more videos:
Connect with CTV News:
For the latest news visit:
For a full video offering visit the CTV News Network:
CTV News on Facebook:
CTV News on Twitter:
Watch CTV News on Twitter:
CTV News on Google+:
CTV News on Instagram:
CTV News on Pinterest:
CTV News is Canada's most-watched news organization both locally and nationally, and has a network of national, international, and local news operations.
0:33 Justin O’Toole seems like a worth opponent
They’re two wings of the same bird
Hmmmm Justin Otoole doozie of a slip
I’m voting PPC
33.3+31.2+19.3=85%’ish, leaves the 15%’ ISH OF Canadians Patriot Participants, (C.P.P.), Maximizing Boggie….
Trudeau is vilifying a lot of Canadians. He shouldn’t be in charge of Canada. Too divisive.
Should be a nail biter.
Lol toenails maybe
Still no party on the right ??
Same old and tired dictatorship !!!
Trudeau is a mistake . period .
Vote PPC for a better Canada……
Trud6 will win if you do that
But Trudeau never wanted Wilson raybould to lye.. he said so, so I totally believe she experience things differently… Wilson raybould should stop with shecession and enter the road to sherecovery.. if she keeps speaking moistly she might fill a water juice box thingy and drown pplkind in sorrows
Trudeau is done. Face itbmedia