- Freeland says ‘turbulent’ times ahead for global economy | FULL SPEECH
- Massive on-ice brawl erupts at CIAU hockey championship
- Off-duty police captain arrested for DUI, asks officer to turn off camera
- Poilievre calls on Singh to ‘stand up for the truth’ of Canadians
- Freeland warns of ‘turbulent’ times for the global economy #shorts #news
wowiwiwiwiwi I am furst
Wow thats strange was there any sharks there
Similar thing happened in Toronto
Wonder if it’s the same guy who did that at the Ripleys aquarium 😆
He’s just practicing holding his breath before mask mandate kicks in.
The music used really pushes the narrative
So men swim without shirts
It’s called a bathing suit.
I hope there are no sharks 😕 he
Real aquaman? Lol
That’s hilarious. The fish will be fine.
Aren’t you half naked when swimming
Get him out there
“Half naked?” Talk about sensationalism.
So anyone in a bathing suit now is 1/2 naked now?
Translation: He was wearing a bathing suit… OHHHHH THE HUMANITY!
There is a reason why Australian are called bogan.
What is wrong with this dude swimming in Sydney zoo’s aquarium……
he needs to be careful the shark might eat his eel