68 Comments on "This is the only battleground state Trump is polling ahead"

  1. More like they realizing he’s going to take away their health care, Medicare & Social Security. Add no economic stimulus.. I’m amazed it’s not lower..

  2. I still can’t believe people are protecting Trump after all his actions. Not saying Biden is a great candidate either but he’s the best candidate of choice at this time.

    • why? all you hear is fake news from CNN. Listen to the actual man speak, then you might actually know what his stance is instead of listening to the fake media

    • Yeah, where are all those people who testified against trump where is Vendman and all those people? Where are Igor and Lev?

    • J D whippersnapper | October 11, 2020 at 10:02 PM | Reply

      @Star Commander you are obviously a fool. I bet you ate up that Russian collusion stuff only to find out its your party doing the collusion. You’re disgusting not holding your party accountable!

    • J D whippersnapper | October 11, 2020 at 10:03 PM | Reply

      @bellabana Bioden is the real russian puppet you fool:
      “Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina, the wife of the former mayor of Moscow.”

      add in Hillary’s work with them.WOW that you don’t hold your party accountable!

    • comodin entertainment | October 11, 2020 at 10:05 PM | Reply

      @J D whippersnapper wrong cuestión body,democrat is the answer live equal You know what is that

  3. Veronica Stewart | October 11, 2020 at 4:17 PM | Reply

    How can Pence say they’re slowing the spread when people in the White House are getting sick with Covid? Talk about blatant lying to people’s faces.

    • G
      wowhttps://youtu.be/zFJ2AN_CZH8J

    • Monica Pattera | October 11, 2020 at 10:43 PM | Reply

      And people believing it – may be even crazier

    • Monica Pattera | October 11, 2020 at 10:44 PM | Reply

      Real Sugar yes!

    • It’s funny how the left is using terms like indoctrination and lies. You are duped fools both sides DNC and GOP work together. We are in a shutdown and you are worried about Covid instead because of watching media fear mongering tactics. Wake Up your kids deserve freedom. The freedom to control their own health, their own life path and to enjoy school with friends. These politicians are diverting your attention and scaring you so you’ll give up your freedom. That’s what dictators do they mandate. The next generation is getting cheated of experiencing being happy and free. You go along with this Big Pharma charade and it’s your fault.

    • @J D whippersnapper Not an argument, strictly speaking. But let’s assume it is : How is it the dumbest? I mean, there are a LOT of really stupid arguments out there. How does this one qualify as the dumbest among them?

  4. “Trump’s scheme of faking Covid” lol, Yes the entire medical staff was involved…LOL

  5. Why isn’t Trump spending his own money? woops he doesnt have any. He lied again

  6. People, MAKE A PLAN TO VOTE, and VOTE! And help get your people to vote too!

  7. Why hasn’t a single one of our closest allies visited Trump in the last three years? Because they don’t see Trump as an ally, but rather an aberration of American politics.

  8. If voters get complacent because of what the polls say, it’ll be 2016 all over again.

    • Jonathan & Brittany Cross | October 11, 2020 at 10:23 PM | Reply

      So true there were countless dems who said its a guarantee for Hillary and never voted. I don’t understand the point of talking about biased polls all the time. I can only reason they believe it will help Biden to make people think he is way ahead. They must believe group mentality will kick in or something. Studies show its possible to convince gullible people to go along with the “crowd” to fit in, also studies show if you believe your “on the winning side” (Bandwagon) then you will be on that side. But truth is this assumption doesn’t apply to nation elections (Case and point 2016) The media believe people are idiots and americans believe this to, but were not idiots and can see this for what it is.

    • Катя Сапожникова | October 11, 2020 at 10:30 PM | Reply

      nolinagirlasia.link

    • Steven Wilshusen | October 11, 2020 at 10:32 PM | Reply

      When Biden has a speaking engagement, very few people attend. When Trump has one thousands show up. Explain that to me Democrats, and then explain to me how Biden is leading in the polls. You Democrats are filthy, evil, lying dirtbags.

    • Jonathan & Brittany Cross | October 11, 2020 at 10:34 PM | Reply

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm44z0TyROE
      Please watch if your a Dem it will show you why the polls are way off

    • Trump 2020

  9. We Owe a great deal to Our Friends From Lincoln Project . Together we can save Our Democracy .
    someone said : In Unity There Is Strength . It’s great we all come together .

  10. Did y’all catch him say “we” when talking about Biden lol

  11. Neo Cons Claim Liberals Democrats and Progressives Cheat . We Lose Elections Because they don’t Cheat !!

  12. Looks like the deadly disease that has been ravaging US for the past four years will not be cured this year.

    • OMG……………..
      https://youtu.be/FSSFgWlDbJU

    • naahhhh….Harris is going to win..the momentum is with the Dems- Sadly, the Dems got this! …and so there goes our freedom…enjoy the decline. Be prepared to be taxed to death and see your jobs go bye bye.

    • SuperSpyKindaGuy Sanders | October 11, 2020 at 11:05 PM | Reply

      @Coffee First so afraid of new leadershio, even after you’ve been lied to your face for the last 4 years. And the GOP were the ones that sent the good jobs overseas, but go ahead and blame everyone else. Look it up, and diversify your news sources.

  13. Polls doesn’t mean not to vote. Everyone needs to play a part for results.

    • HappyListener50 | October 11, 2020 at 10:40 PM | Reply

      @Jacob H. Young, E.A. I forgive you. Please vote!.

    • @Chris Thompson The polls give people the wrong impression to people that don’t care enough to go out and vote, if it looks like their candidate is already winning. That is what happened in the last election. Which is why the “don’t trust the poll” message is being posted from people like myself.

      I do want to know why exactly it is important to you for people to trust the polls. Polls do absolutely nothing for the general public.

    • @perhaps today I didn’t even trust the mail. I went and dropped it off straight to the ballot box. Going to wait a week to check on whether it has been counted.

    • VERY URGENT !!!
      WHO: 780 million people have been infected with SARS-COV-2: The WHO admits that Covid19 is LESS deadly than the flu!
      CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY – Dr Reiner Fuellmich with an international group of lawyers and health experts are going to sue the WHO and many governments including the US and Germany for fraud and voluntarily misleading the public on the fake pandemic.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr04gHbP5MQ

    • Chris Thompson | October 11, 2020 at 11:07 PM | Reply

      @cranshawmccaw Lol…Anyone that uses a poll or an ad to decide whether to vote was not interested in voting in the first place.Until you can find another way to determine the state of a race there’s nothing wrong with polling data. And if you don’t trust a particular poll you can take your own sample poll. Just like exit polls they’re all useful. People who don’t want to vote will use any excuse. Its never stopped me or anyone I know from voting.

  14. Lindenberg Gomes | October 11, 2020 at 7:48 PM | Reply

    I’m surprised that even after all this coronavirus show that trump did last week , he still has support . This election isn’t about party is about peace ✌🏻. Make the world proud of you again America. You used to be hope!!!
    #biden2020

  15. This is probably the worst time in history for accurate polling. A lot of people just don’t want to voice their political opinions. Wait for the election because that’s what decides it.

  16. Even with Biden is pulling ahead at the polls, I’m still afraid. We have to vote. I dropped my mail in ballot today (not at the post office, don’t trust that guy who was installed by Trump) at the Election box. Please vote early. This is the most important election in the US history, and we have to do our part.

  17. October 2016 CNN on Polls:
    “ Clinton’s chances of winning the presidency rose from 78% last week to 91% Monday before Election Day. Trump’s odds fall to 9%, a decline from the 23% he had one week ago”

  18. “The Pinocchio 🤥 President “

    #TRUMPNOCIO

    The similarities are scary, Trump acts like a boy and he can’t help lying 🤥
    Pinocchio was only a novel but Trump is our reality!

  19. It will be so horrible if Trump wins again. Please, vote!!!

  20. A PROFECY: Sometime beginning November, trump will pardon himself

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.