President Donald Trump that the United States has "targeted 52 Iranian sites" for attack should the country strike "any Americans, or American assets."The string of tweets come after the White House formally notified Congress of the US operation that killed Iranian military commander Qasem Soleimani.
- Dominica: World Creole Music Festival Road Show in 2023
- Style experts spot a ‘no-no’ inside the Oval Office
- Amanpour: Dissent about war in Ukraine in Putin’s circle is ‘silenced’
- Cannes Film Festival 2023: The stand-out films and stars this year
- Anti-Putin Russians based in Ukraine allegedly stage incursion into Russia