24 comments

  1. Coming from a drama teacher, any apologies are hard to believe.
    Just sit down and keep your mouth shut will be better PM.

  2. Trudeau is doing what he does best. Apologize, apologize, and apologize. Instead of running our economy smoothly.

    1. It was not Trudeau who was blocking roads it hard to run a country when about30% are willing to sacrifice the other 70%

  3. 🤔 can we call a ♠️ a♠️
    🚱 On Reservations to date
    🍞🧈☕ Is no longer affordable
    🐔🐂🐐🦃🐟 Is not affordable
    But this apology takes the 🎂🤔🤨

  4. 🤔 can we call a ♠️ a♠️
    🚱 On Reservations to date
    🍞🧈☕ Is no longer affordable
    🐔🐂🐐🦃🐟 Is not affordable
    But this apology takes the 🎂🤔🤨

    1. @Mom Tur truckers should never apologies. They worked so hard during the pandemic, and what
      did you do?

  5. How about Trudeau apologize for all the criminal stuff he has done to the hardworking lower and middle class Canadians

  6. He sure likes to apologize for things “we” had nothing to do with. When is trudeau going to apologize for everything he’s done to Canadians freedoms in the last 7 years?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.