- Trump holding rally in Waco, TX while facing potential criminal charges | USA TODAY
- How to safely visit cities during unrest, when to cancel your trip | USA TODAY
- New York City rebrands famous slogan to “We Love New York” | USA TODAY
- GOP-led House passes Parents Bill of Rights Act | USA TODAY
- Rep. Jamie Raskin calls out Republicans over proposed book bans #Shorts
Strange reaction to strange times.
WTF Again? ???
You don’t find it strange that a guy is wandering around dressed as a Plague Doctor?
Yupp! It should have The GonGreen Label though! This “IS” Gates operative HUH!
gov says “were in a pandemic of biblical proportions”
also govt says “Dressing as a plague doctor alarms the community we want to talk to you about this”
Might want to thank him who knows
lol, what a freaking joke
Amazon sells the same mask.
Why the police when to stop him,
This is cool
Scp 049 Wondering around 😂 👌
So frickin what, I do this to get the mail.
Nice Dramatic Music.!!. Lmao Omg Your News Is Starting To Go Way Overboard.!!. You’re Turning Into The National Inquirer & We See It.!!.
In times like these we can use a plague doctor.
Should say Microsoft on his back
“Implications of his actions” 🙄
Maybe it’s time to cut back on police if they have time to chase after someone in a costume rather then actual crime.
Honestly I love this and even had the thought of trying to make my own and it still work as a mask too lol
Hes messing around lmao
The Plague came from China too, near Wuhan. We should learn from History.
guy like SCP’s so he or she is cosplaying at an appropriate time
Words of advice eh. Its more scary that the UK has their own version of the Gestapo looking into this.
Leave the guy alone, so he’s wearing a costume, so what? And stop trying to hype it up with dramatic music. So much for journalism, this is about bias and ratings.