- ‘F*** off’: Brian Cox reveals origin of ‘Succession’ character’s catchphrase
- A giant blob of seaweed is headed to Florida. Here’s why it’s not like a red tide
- How Chinese citizens are reacting to Xi’s visiting Putin
- Body of teenager found dead near Murdaugh home to be exhumed
- AI expert reveals his ‘single greatest fear’ about the technology
they should be charged, its illegal to follow and approach sharks or whales.
Source? Never heard of that law in my life.
@Vic Macphee In canada it is law
Andrew Johnson I live where the shark was seen so I repeat your source? And I’ve already looked up on google and have seen nothing about following a shark being illegal.
@Vic Macphee fisheries and oceans 100 yards is the rule
Nice eye candy, now do one on human trafficking & government corruption..
Or at the least, mention climate change as the reason that wild animals are out of their natural places.
Great Whites this far north is NOT normal. How about doing a story on that!
CastAway_Dave it’s normal . Same as on the west coast. Look it up
Lol its not normal, its not new but for sure if ur living in Nova Scotia its not normal lol but they been coming past few years Great Whites and Orca’s
Yikes. Climate change is making its mark.
Hopefully he’ll feed on drug addict Newfies
They’ve come for the liberals !
Disappointing they don’t have life jackets on those kids!!
I cant see the kids?
I just want to jump in and pet the shark here Sharky Sharky Sharky Sharky are here Sharky Sharky Sharky
I would love to feed all our demon Kratts to the sharks