- Trump indictment draws supporters and protesters to the streets | USA TODAY
- Missing: Mom takes up hunt for son Jance when police decline | USA TODAY
- Sandra Day O’Connor’s son reflects on his mother’s legacy | USA TODAY
- Former Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O’Connor is Woman of the Year honoree | USA TODAY
- Chronic stress: How to spot the symptoms | USA TODAY
I just read a report from phizer that said there could be shedding…I would rather take my chances of a 99 per cent recovery..
Link Phizer Report please.
A 1% death rate means 400,000 deaths in Canada. In the United States, that would mean over 3 million deaths.
@Amelia Bedelia wrong as usual .
‘LEADING from BEHIND’ new Liberal campaigned slogan.
I’m going to follow their recommendations as I trust them more then a couple doctors on TV.
I agree with Sharkawy 100%.
I am going to have to wait on this….Sharkawy has been pro lockdowns….and after this long? He has changed his tune…somewhat?
Lets… stop using the word “Problematic” … 😅 Future generations are gonna laugh at that
I really trust these two.
Not trusting these two.
Doctors with benefits=Profit before truth.
Who can trust anyone anymore? The stories change by the minute. I am at the point I have stopped listening to any of them.
Airlines working with skeletons staff. Thousand of laydoff furloughed employees need their jobs back. We need jobs to pay our bills and mortgages.
Dr Warlock and The Quacks