Nearly Half Of Voters Say They Won’t Vote For Trump In ’20 | Morning Joe | MSNBC

Nearly half of voters said they will not for the president in the coming elections, according to new NBC News/WSJ polling. Aired on 12/19/19.
» Subscribe to MSNBC:

MSNBC delivers breaking news, in-depth analysis of politics headlines, as well as commentary and informed perspectives. Find video clips and segments from The Rachel Maddow Show, Morning Joe, Meet the Press Daily, The Beat with Ari Melber, Deadline: White House with Nicolle Wallace, Hardball, All In, Last Word, 11th Hour, and more.

Connect with MSNBC Online
Subscribe to MSNBC Newsletter:
Find MSNBC on Facebook:
Follow MSNBC on Twitter:
Follow MSNBC on Instagram:

Nearly Half Of Voters Say They Won't Vote For Trump In '20 | Morning Joe | MSNBC


    1. P J     …………    Half of America never reads . Guess which ‘half’ that is .  These numbers will improve when we cull the rabid dog fascists .

    2. Nah… these polls are deceptive, because people respond to them on a whim. Just look at actual election results, instead. In 2016, only 27% of all registered voters actually voted for Trump. The other 73% did not. And in 2017, 2018 and 2019, we’ve seen an ever-growing blue wave, which has devastated the Republican party. Lastly, four entire states have flipped from red to blue, in just the past year. All of those events are a much better indicator of where this country is headed. Trump is finished.

    1. In 1866 the Democrytic Party developed a new pseudo-secret political action group whose sole purpose was to help gain control of the electorate.  The new group was known simply by their initials, KKK (Ku Klux Klan). During the 1868 Democratic National Convention the former Civil War Confederate Army General Nathan Bedford Forrest (slave owner, slave trader) was honored as the KKK’s first Grand Wizard. For many years, even through the 2016 Presidential Election, the DNC had omitted all related history from 1848 to 1900 from their timeline – half a century worth! Nevertheless, this sordid history is still well documented.  There’s even a thirteen-volume set of Congressional investigations dating from 1872 detailing the Klan’s connection to the   Democratic Party.  The official document, titled Report of the Joint Select Committee to Inquire Into the Condition of Affairs in the Late Insurrectionary States, irrefutably proves the KKK’s prominent role in the Democratic Party.

    2. They did and even though it is a solemn moment in our nation’s history… was nothing to celebrate…….except it was.

    1. It is a weird system that you have to register party affiliation.
      In my country, we are free to vote for whomever is running in our district.
      Greetings from Denmark.

    2. We need to make our Social Security cards chipped photo IDs. Then when you register, in a district, you just give your SS number. This would prevent states from discriminating against minorities with exact match and prevent purging. If the Social Security Administration doesn’t have a record of death or registration in a new district, the current district should be prevented from purging that voter from its roll. It would also prevent voter suppression of people who don’t have driver’s licenses by providing every citizen proof of who they are.

  1. That number will continue to increase.
    Less than seventy four percent of Republicans still support him.
    The economy is slowing down and there will be almost no GDP growth at all in the fourth quarter.
    His foolish economic and foreign policies are beginning to take effect. His house of lies is caving in.

    1. @Maja-Danmark Remeber we have the electoral college so the liberal clowns on the coast can’t tell the rest of the country what to do ..

    2. @Kevin Mcneil When the Electoral College was instituted, all states were coastal. You need to learn history as well as spelling. In truth, it was instituted to give slave states more power. It’s purpose has long passed, and it is time for it to go.

    1. Look at it this way: these trolls have been posting their worthless garbage for three years. Well, has it helped their side..? More the opposite.

    1. Many people that responded yes are Russian bots. Vast majority of Americans hate trump. Especially conservatives.

  2. He’s going to cheat on these elections he will move mountains to cheat they’re already doing voter suppression in the hundreds of thousands this man is a monster and we need to get him removed from office

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.