- Trump indictment draws supporters and protesters to the streets | USA TODAY
- Missing: Mom takes up hunt for son Jance when police decline | USA TODAY
- Sandra Day O’Connor’s son reflects on his mother’s legacy | USA TODAY
- Former Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O’Connor is Woman of the Year honoree | USA TODAY
- Chronic stress: How to spot the symptoms | USA TODAY
It’s not a case if “do more for di children” it’s a case of DO MORE TO ERADICATE THE SCUM DEVILS THAT ARE DOING THEM WRONG 🤬😡🤬😡😡
Look closely at the step Father and the Mother because the Mongrel dogs that cut the child throt didn’t stole the car
Jamaica 🇯🇲 need a New Government….we going to try UIC Jamaica 🇯🇲🙏🏾🇯🇲👍🏾!!!
I think it’s time to a new party UIC all the way for me jlp n PNP no good
How exactly would UIC prevent this crime?
Enough is enough the island needed an all island curfew with sniffing dogs and helicopter in air searching house to house no movement unless is law enforcement also have heavy equipment dig up the place and flush out these culprits am living in the state and when u walking on the streets and listen to the cry of the people alot of them wanted to came back home and they are so afraid to came back home am so ashamed and disappointed what is going on back home am proud to be a Jamaican it can’t continues like this Jamaican wake up and take back the county from these culprits
They didn’t want the vehicle the child was the target it well planned out
Mighty God of Daniel. Jamaica look out! The almighty is provoked. Mercy! Mercy. Look out Jamaica. The almighty has been provoked.
The gunmen going too far this have to stop
What the government doing to stop this madness