- ‘F*** off’: Brian Cox reveals origin of ‘Succession’ character’s catchphrase
- A giant blob of seaweed is headed to Florida. Here’s why it’s not like a red tide
- How Chinese citizens are reacting to Xi’s visiting Putin
- Body of teenager found dead near Murdaugh home to be exhumed
- AI expert reveals his ‘single greatest fear’ about the technology
I’m first 😳
Finally, you achieved something in life
R K I know right now I don’t have to go to college
@Cute Cupcake lol. Fair enough
Dudes in the thumbnail are like 40, they just think they’re young
Lol babaaa baaaa
How many died?
Everyone. Everyone is dead, RIP earth.
And the death toll drops like a rock. We have to let in it run its course.
Not everyone buys into your fear mongering.
Hey young guys stop being young
Nope!! Party on!
close the bars
You have given them no hope for any sort of working or economic future, and then afterwards you are surprised when they want to commit suicide?