- Trump indictment draws supporters and protesters to the streets | USA TODAY
- Missing: Mom takes up hunt for son Jance when police decline | USA TODAY
- Sandra Day O’Connor’s son reflects on his mother’s legacy | USA TODAY
- Former Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O’Connor is Woman of the Year honoree | USA TODAY
- Chronic stress: How to spot the symptoms | USA TODAY
Maybe Celine Dion Canadian singer champion could replace Julie Payette space champion….
so what other Quebecer will Trudeau place into the over paid dream job, we no longer need such waste of tax payers money to have a Gov Gen . do away with it all.
i knew Julie – a woman of courage and character – another smear to destroy leadership in Ottawa. Now we will get another nothing to lead Canada’s remaining military capability.
just because you dont see her other side doesnt mean the harassments never happened, you’ll be surprise what your friends and family hides from you.
Hire her to be your mom .
Seriously, so everybody else got it wrong here!
@G S You should know.
If you know her then perhaps you can explain the vehicular manslaughter and spousal abuse charges that were mysteriously dropped just before her appointment? Like Justin, she’s her own worst enemy.
“We all experience things differently ….” Where have we heard that defence before?
In space, no one could hear her scream
So, how come there were no investigations made on the way Trudeau treats his cabinet? Oh, right….never mind.
NTD news China’s unusual ally?
Miss what I saw with my own eyes is what impresses you the most at the museum
Strange that employees had “no formal complaints” and yet they complained about something so serious as workplace abuse … informally?
Does she get a government paycheque for the rest of her life?