- Trump indictment draws supporters and protesters to the streets | USA TODAY
- Missing: Mom takes up hunt for son Jance when police decline | USA TODAY
- Sandra Day O’Connor’s son reflects on his mother’s legacy | USA TODAY
- Former Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O’Connor is Woman of the Year honoree | USA TODAY
- Chronic stress: How to spot the symptoms | USA TODAY
What they want? They don’t want McCarthy as the Speaker of the House, that’s what they want
Hockey central c c
Circus of corporate clowns 🤡
This situation could provide the FBI time to arrest Santos for his corruption and turn him into Brazilian authorities.
Along with Bolsonaro – ext treaties are in place!
chip roy always where camera is
Ithq saq wine app law fit climbing passion Christmas noelaw caught by military all juges
Donald Trump for Speaker of the House…others…Kari Lake, Tulsi Gabberd, Ted Cruz
Mike Lindell (my pillow guy)
DUMP McCarthy NOW!
The bottom line is McCarthy is not wanted by his own party. This whole situation it’s not going to stop until McCarthy cries uncle and leaves
They want someone that all Republicans can support. They have a lot of Republicans to choose from. It doesn’t have to be McCarthy.
We want the Republican party fixed. McCarthy is the status quo. We are done with status quo !!!